In the meantime, I just had to share a fabulous deal with you guys. You know how I feel about a good bargain. Well, I just heard that Old Navy is having a $2 Secret Cami Sale!!! .
Who's Invited: Fashionista's Everywhere (so spread the word!!)
What: The $2 Secret Cami Sale
Where: Your local Old Navy store
When: Thursday, 7/29 through Sunday, 7/31
Why: Because every Fashionista Next Door needs a drawer full of colorful camis
How: Just say the code words "Cami 4 me" at the checkout or print this coupon.
Stock up on these colorful layering cami's, regularly $8.50 each, for only $2 each!! (Limit 5 per customer) Get one in every color...heck! for $2 each, get two in every color! You can never have enough cami's. This deal is available in US store locations only so while you're running around town this weekend be sure to head on over to Old Navy and snatch up a few camis.
![]() |
| Photo courtesy of M80 |
That's right, folks! Now is your chance to stock up on all the glorious layering camis your heart desires to take you through summer and right into fall. Now, you don't need me to tell you the endless possibilities of a good cami. Wear them under sheer blouses, layer them under sweaters and cardigans, throw them on with a blazer...I could go on forever! These are particularly cute because of the fabulous v-neck. I personally love any top with a v-beck because they are very flattering for my double D bust. I don't currently own any v-beck camis so I'll definitely be taking advantage of this great deal!!!
As if $2 cami's weren't enough, stay tuned for a fabulous giveaway coming soon!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
*Please note that The Fashionista Next Door was contacted by M80, a social media agency, on behalf of their clients regarding sharing this promotion with my readers. In connection with this great deal, they have also offered 4 gift cards for Fashionista Next Door readers, which will be used in an upcoming giveaway. All opinions expressed herein represent my personal opinions and I have not been paid or compensated in anyway for the opinions expressed in this post.




No comments:
Post a Comment