A few people asked about the floral bow back dress/tunic I wore yesterday in this post. I mentioned that I picked it up at Forever 21. Well, you know what that means. Finding another one may very well be impossible, although it was only about a week ago when I bought it. We all know that the key to shopping at Forever 21 is to snag what you like on sight because you'll never be able to find the same item twice. Forever 21's online store does come in handy sometimes if you're looking for something specific that you saw in store that wasn't available in your size, but their online store has hundreds of items to browse through so if you don't know what you're looking for it can be a little overwhelming. Well, I happened to still have the tag and receipt for this dress, but even with the item # I had no luck finding this dress online. So, I did a search for "bow back" and I found several cute alternatives in different floral prints, and super cute all black and black/white stripe versions as well! I think I might have to get the all black one for $15.80. You really can't beat that!
So, what do you think of these options? I wish I could have found the same one online. I just love the floral print so much, although I do like the blue floral above too.
Thanks for stopping by!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment