Leslie is showing us how to wear one of this summer's most debated trends...CLOGS! A few weeks ago in this post I created a few looks with clogs after reading a post by Nikita over at The Fashion Files, where she mentioned that she just can't get with the clog trend, and I quote " I hate them. They're clunky, I'm positive they're cankle inducing. They also look like hooves." Nikita is definitely not the only fashionista who feels that way. I did a little poll on my sidebar and the results were about 50/50. I happen to love clogs but I definitely think its about finding the right clog, and wearing them with the right outfit. I love the three looks Leslie's rocking with her clogs below, although Leslie admits that until she bought her own clogs she also HATED them...
Leslie's clogs (purchased at DSW) are more of a traditional clog, but this season's clogs come in a variation of styles... open toe, peep toe, ankle strap, stiletto, lucite, clog boots... you name it, designers have clogged it! (was that corny? Lol)
Check out Leslie's blog for more pics of her fabulous style!!! You won't be disappointed! I swear she has some of the best vintage finds! This won't be the last time you'll see Leslie featured on the Fashionista Next Door...She and I are actually partnering up for a One item, Two Looks feature where we'll each wear the same item styled completely different ways! Stay tuned....
Here are some other varieties of clogs that I'm loving! By the way, I still have not purchased clogs for myself yet! I know, I know... I seem to be their biggest fan, so why haven't I bought any yet? Well, the ones I want are just not in the budget (although I've probably bought enough little stuff here and there that equaled the cost of one pair of fab clogs! What can I say some times it's the QUANTITY of goodies that matters most...spoken like a true shopaholic!)
So, what about you? Are you rockin clogs this summer?
Thanks for stopping by!!!
P.S. You could be the next Featured Fashionista Next Door!!! Submission details can be found on the side bar! (Olivia, I'm waaaaaaiting! Lol)





No comments:
Post a Comment